Our Property Management service can be tailored to meet a landlords specific needs giving them the freedom to decide how involved they wish to be, whether the property requires general ongoing maintenance or larger renovation works. Property Management is also available as a standalone service or in conjunction with our lettings service.
We have strong tested relationships with local, skilled contractors who have proven to be valuable assets to our property management service. In addition to repairs and maintenance, we also organise and supervise property renovations ranging from simple redecoration to total refurbishments. Such works can be arranged independently as a “one off” for the purpose of selling or renting your property.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Key holding
- Rent collection - including ground rent and service charge payment
- Deposit collection and holding
- Property visits
- Arranging inventories
- Transfer of utilities and payment of bills service
- Day-to-day management and maintenance of your property
- 24-hour emergency service
- Arranging for repairs and maintenance to be carried out by our independent, vetted and competitively priced contractors
- Dealing with insurance claims
- Annual rent review and property valuation appraisal
- Renovations and refurbishment service
- Providing advice on legislation and ensuring legal compliance
- Acting as a point-of-contact for tenants
- Organising and negotiating end of tenancy dilapidation claims and deposit returns
Please contact Suzana Tomasevic to find out how we can make a difference.
0208 995 1600